Have you ever considered what you want from a coach?
I am always striving to grow and evolve and my coaching philosophies underpin my approach towards each of my athletes
- To create an environment to facilitate success, determined by a specific performance outcome and process
- Gap analysis – establishing the difference between the individuals current ability and achieving the goal.
- Defining the barriers to success and how to overcome them.
- Empower the athlete to make informed and appropriate choices for themselves
- To focus on consistency, by remaining adaptable and flexible
- Developing a plan that is both productive and enjoyable for the individual
- Remain proactive with regular review sessions